Please note that all future workshops or school food related grants will now be posted on the Vancouver School Food Forum Google Group . If you want to receive updates about upcoming workshops or school food related grants, you can sign up to receive notifications of postings. Refer to sign up instructions here.
Grants about Food Growing, Preparing, Sharing, Composting
– BC Green Games – Environmental Action contest with cash prizes. Registration: September 15 – November 30, 2013. Project submission: February 1 – March 1, 2014.
– Evergreen school ground greening / garden grants. Open to schools across Canada. Intakes four times per year; first come first served. Max $3500. Application deadline will be announced soon.
– Healthy Schools Network– $500 for an inquiry based project. Grant application deadlines will be posted in September.
– Think&EatGreen@School – Become a “Think&EatGreen school” and receive a grant of up to $2000 towards any school food initiative. Open to new and to previous Think&EatGreen Schools in Vancouver. Deadline for proposal application is October 21, 2013 at noon. Application package found here: Think&EatGreenSchoolGrant
– Whole Foods Kids Garden Grants . Application deadline is October 31, 2013.
– Healthy Schools BC – Collection of various health and wellness related school grant opportunities